Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ministry Update


Hey crew,

I haven't done an update for all of you who have been praying and paying for me. For this I apologize.

So what is new?

Aimee and I are now at St Luke's Anglican Church in Hornsby Heights. We are really enjoying the fellowship at church. We are enjoying getting to know as many people as we can from the church. Denis the minister has been great in getting us both involved in the church. Thanks Den.

I am currently in my second year at Moore. It is going well. The work load has increased, but so has my interest in study. I have just arrived home (as of sunday night) from College mission. Mission was great. I was part of a team that went to Penrith. We were helping at Penrith Anglican College (a kinder to yr 12 school) and Christ Church at the College. We did a range of things including: Door Knocking, attending Bible studies, speaking at events, attending the church services and loads more. Mission was a blast. Check back soon for a mission debreif soon. I loved hanging with Tony and Sandy my mission parents. If you are ever out at Penrith drop on in. Only joking.....

I am playing baseball again out at the local sports ground. Sydney Rangers. We won the summer 08/09 season. What a blast. I am planning on playing the winter season also more to come on that.

Thank you so much for all your support.
Give thanks to God for his grace and mercy.
Thank him that he provides so much in our life.
Thank him for St Luke's and the many loving people there.
Thank him for Denis and his family and please pray that as they move on in ministry that they will be wholly trusting in Jesus.

Please keep praying for Aimee and I that we can continue to work on our marriage.
Please pray for us as we are both studying this year. (Aimee is doing midwifery at UTS)
Please pray for me that i continue to rely on Jesus for forgiveness and God for his work in people's life.
Please pray that i can continue to be of service to St Luke's especially as Denis is moving on.

Thanks Heaps

No comments:

Post a Comment